The 7th Biofuels International Conference to be held at The Marriott Hotel, Ghent, Belgium 24-25 September 2014
- Bonus Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant Tour on Tuesday 23 September with potential/optional Ghent tour afterwards
- Bonus Boat Tour on Wednesday 24th September following the Conference on Day 1
Focusing on the latest developments in biofuels policy, international biofuels trading, sustainability, solutions for first generation producers, progress in advanced biofuels and information on feedstock pricing and trends. This 2 day conference will both educate and stimulate.
The event attracts a senior audience from around the world - one where you are able to interact with speakers, pose your own questions and create new business relationships.
With so much happening in the biofuels market the main aims of this event will be to:
- Update delegates on the latest changes to biofuels legislation and policy
- Provide information on international biofuels trade, including biofuel and feedstock prices, risk reduction and trade activities
- Inform attendees about the latest research into sustainability, ILUC and multiple counting strategies
- Aid first generation producers continue profitable production and add retrofit solutions
- Drive second generation production forward, scaling up commercial scale advanced biofuels plants and hear from producers around the globe
A limited number of table tops are available for companies to showcase their products and services to delegates. All table tops come with a FREE delegate ticket so it's great value at little cost.
For more information on this or other
To partner on this event contact: