Now in its sixth year, Biofuels International 2013 attracts high-level companies involved in biofuel production, the operation of biofuel plants, transportation, aviation and storage, as well as attracting policy developers, R&D departments, company CEOs and management.
"We have attended the Biofuels International conference as an exhibitor now for the last few years and it has always been a success. With good quality delegates coming from far and wide we have made great contacts and acquired new business as a result. We will be back next time for sure."
Jürgen Bernath – Technical Manager
With so much change happening in the European biofuels market, it is more important than ever to keep up-to-date. An in-depth and thought provoking agenda will stimulate debate amongst delegates on topics such as:
- What is going to happen beyond 2020? How do we create the stability the industry needs?
- What impact will a 5% cap on first generation ethanol counting have on key industry stakeholders? What are the other options?
- Scaling up and de-risking second generation technology
- Bio-based chemicals: how can biofuels producers benefit from market demand?
- Finance – how to secure investment for expansion, what are the best project financing options?
- Indirect land use change: the latest research, what factors still need to be addressed?
- Ensuring a stable second generation feedstock supply. Which feedstock are the winners for sustainability, availability and price? Taking a closer look at feedstock price volatility
"The Biofuels International Conference 2012 presented a very attractive mixture of providing new insight into relevant industry topics and the opportunity to meet representatives from major stakeholders"
Thomas Bhul, Head of Business Development, Global Bioenergies
Click here for a more detailed agenda
Presentations are stringently vetted for relevance and interest as well as being timely with no wastage.
With increased delegate networking opportunities through sponsored coffee breaks, lunches and evening receptions, Biofuels International 2013 is an event that holds the future for you as an organisation, making it an un-missable event in the European biofuels calendar.